Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Trash day


Here I go, Korea. 

That's right, I'm taking my trash and recycling out during daylight hours! 

I know you don't want to admit it, Korea, that we all make a whole lot of trash and that it has to go somewhere.  It's time to face the truth. Part of that truth is I just don't remember to take out the trash between 8:00 pm and 7:00 am. I just have better things to do, like sleep. 

Please don't sue me. Please don't detain me. At least I'm buying your $11.00 trash bags and separating my food waste from my everything-else-waste like a good little ex-pat. 

P.S.  I have no idea how the trash is removed here. I've never seen the garbage man. The trash just disappears over night. More accurately, it seems to get partially strewn across the hillside and partially removed over night. I think it is becoming someone else's treasure..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comment-love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...