Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's fall!



I'm a bit of a sucker for the simple joys of fall. This is my favorite time of year because I love the colors, the leaves, and that distinctive crispness in the air. Matt of course thinks it's rather silly that I am all oogly-eyed over this pretty fall centerpiece. Even so, he did agree it looks really nice:)



I went to United today and they have all kinds of neat pumpkins and gourds: all kinds of colors, textures, patterns. They are gorgeous and oh-so-fun!



I also stopped by Pier 1 and got these napkin rings. There are four different leaf designs; one of each. I hate to be wrapped up in material things, but these things make me think of how beautiful Michigan is right now. I miss it so much, so it is worth it for a glimpse like this.



Even though we're at our apartment, I couldn't resist decorating the front door! It makes it feel even cozier here.



I made this door hanging last year with supplies from Hobby Lobby. It was a cinch and and much cheaper than all those pre-made things. You can often find pieces to make things like this for 50% off, too.

Happy fall everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Loooovvve it! I did that in my sing songy voice, like Oh, my stars! Remember? Love you guys too. Happy Fall!!

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete

I love comment-love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...