Monday, December 12, 2011

Merry Christmas!


On Friday Husband and I attended the squadron Christmas party at a charming restaurant downtown.  We had a great time:  Good wine, good friends, and a delicious cajun meatloaf.  We didn't win the ugly Christmas sweater contest, but we had many compliments on our home made Christmas sweaters (complete with shoulder pads in mine)!  They only cost $7, a random assortment of craft items from my school boxes, and a little bit of sewing effort.

And now it's time.  

Moving this week.  Christmas next week.  It all happened so fast, but I know we made the most of our seven months in Arizona.  We really enjoyed living here, and perhaps we will again some day.

This is my last blog post of the year.  I'm off to celebrate and visit with family and friends before heading to Korea in January.  I will be back on the blog in 2012.  Until then, I wish you a wonderful Christmastime filled with love, laughter, and life.  Enjoy the little moments.  The rest will fall into place.  I pray the peace, hope, and love of Christ are with you this Christmas and always.

Merry Christmas and God bless you!

2 comments:

  1. First of all, you look gorgeous and thin. And your sweater couldn't win an ugly award, because it's too cute. I love you bunches and bunches, can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about you so much lately... hope the transition is going well and can't wait to hear how you are settling in! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comment-love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...