Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Can't help myself

I don't usually do product endorsements on my blog, but today I just can't help myself, and this is why:



I tried a few summery clothes on at Old Navy last week. I found this adorable shirt! It's even cuter on than in the picture, which is hard to come by. It has a camisole underneath, which is attached to the flowy floral tank at the shoulder. I had to order online to get the right size (I suggest getting one size smaller than usual). It -and several other things I ordered in order to get free shipping (half of which will be returned as it turns out)- arrived today. It was so pretty that I didn't even want to take it off, but I did because I had to clean house and didn't want it to get Win-dex all over it.

All that to say, so many women out there would love this top, so go out to Old Navy and try it on. We all want a few cute tops for summer, but sometimes the process can be agonizing and time-consuming. Take my tip if you're interested in a breezy shirt that is as comfortable as your old faded college t-shirt, but as pretty as a sundress. It also comes in yellow floral, green, and orange!

And Courtney, I thought of you right away. You would love this!

There was one more shirt worth mentioning if you are living anywhere really hot! This top is light and airy, but has adjustable straps so it doesn't come down too low. It has a shirt tail hem, which gives it that fun casual/pretty balance. It comes in other colors as well.



Coming soon: our guest bedroom retreat!

2 comments:

  1. I do love this! I can't wait for my allowance so I can go shopping :)

    Courtney
    P.S. This is the only way I can comment for some reason. What is up with Blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what the problem is. Several people have said they're having trouble leaving comments. It's not just you, Grandma:) Also, I love that you have an allowance!! Seriously though, Matt and I need to do that. Lisa said she and Brad are "not spending money" for 2 weeks! And if they can do it they're going to try for even longer.

    ReplyDelete

I love comment-love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...