Friday, May 06, 2011

Last minute projects

There are definitely other things I should be doing this week, but I couldn't resist finishing up these two sewing projects. There are more projects to go (mostly clothing alterations), but those will have to wait. They're summer clothes, so hopefully I'll get to them before winter!

The first project is an apron. Me and my Bible study gals have been talking about doing this for months, and we finally got around to it! I think it turned out great, especially for a first try and a home-made pattern!



If you'd like to put in a Christmas or birthday request, go right ahead:)

The next project was making some knock-off Pottery Barn pillow covers. I love these covers and have been admiring them in the catalog each month, but didn't quite want to pay the money.



Above is the Pottery Barn version, and below is mine.



Charlie sure seems to like them! He moved from his usual corner of the couch over to the opposite end, and cuddled right up next to them.

Well, that is all for now, and that is all for a while. I will post again in a few weeks when our move to the southwest is complete, and we are settled into our new desert home.

Happy May everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to know how you made these! Or can I hire you to make me two covers? :) I am planning on re-doing our bedding & have these throw pillows in mind. I'm going to do cream colors w/ green/coral accents. I'm so excited! *Courtney*

    ReplyDelete

I love comment-love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...