Monday, April 25, 2011

What I've been up to

Here's a sneak peek at my latest project. Does anyone (except Lisa, who I told) know what it is? It was exciting to get to buy pinking shears (or zig-zag scissors, as Lisa remembered them from when we were little) for the project. I bet I can find all kinds of ways to use them!



The project is a birthday gift for my Mom, who will celebrate her very-much-still-in-her-40s-ness this Wednesday.



Love you, Mom!

I've also been busy preparing for our move and our new home. Given that the military is moving us, it seems there shouldn't be much to do, but there is plenty of organizational, errand-running, selling-on-Craigslist type stuff to do to keep me pretty busy. We've already sold a boat and a car, now on to a bathroom shelf, water ski, desk chair, washer, and dryer!!

I'm also enjoying coming up with decorating ideas for our new home. Curtains for the bedroom have already been ordered...found a terrific sale at J.C. Penney.

Okay, off to call the utility companies, movers, and work on Craig's List.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

I love comment-love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...