Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Red chevy cavalier


Pictured here is me with the Cavalier the day before we sold it. Hubby cleaned the outside, me the inside, and then I took it for a nice, long drive while listening to The Bangles on cassette! I also got pulled over for the rear brake light that's been out since about 2006! No ticket, no worries.

I meant to blog this a few weeks ago, when it happened: we sold the Cavalier. A family who needed it found us, and it was time to let go. I planned to write all about its history and sentiment for you. Instead though, perhaps you will enjoy the same information we shared with its new owner. For some of you this will surely bring back memories...

(Click to enlarge the letter. It is posted as three separate images.)



1 comment:

  1. I want to know about the family who bought it. We still need to talk about this story. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comment-love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...