Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Delicious little lunch



I love this lunch! I had it today. I had it three times last week. It's delicious. Maybe I should name it! Maybe somebody already has? I'll just add it to my mental list of dishes to serve at mine and Matt's future cafe/marina with attached bed and breakfast in northern Michigan. Did you know we are planning that? Well, it's a possibility anyway.

Ingredients:

2 slices hearty whole grain bread (I got a super grainy variety from the bakery section of the grocery store - Matt has stomached it a few times. To me, it is heavenly!)
1 Tbsp. butter
A few ounces of turkey (I like shaved Boar's Head cracked peppermill turkey)
1 slice colby jack cheese
2 slices pre-cooked bacon
1 package Wholly Guacamole 100 calorie pack



Directions:

Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread, and place butter side down in a small skillet over medium heat. Fold cheese in half and put half on each piece of bread. Put turkey on one piece of cheese and bacon on the other. Cover for about five minutes or until bread is browned and cheese is melted. Spread one half package guacamole on the sandwich and put the sandwich together. Serve the remaining guacamole with tortilla chips.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds & looks delicious! Oh, and the cafe/marina thing in Northern Michigan sounds excellent!
    Love you!
    Mom - Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum yum....sounds so good! I need should try it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oppps forgot to post my idea: "Brooke's Delight"

    ReplyDelete

I love comment-love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...