Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm here

Twenty six years in to this life, I still find myself asking what I'm here for. What if it's not what I'm here for, but that I'm here?

I know God has an individual plan for each of our lives, a wonderful awesome relationship with him carried out in an adventure, the future of which only he yet knows. When we try to plan for and predict this adventure I think we sometimes get too caught up in the details. Or at least I know I do. It becomes a question of what about me? instead of what about God? I'm not quite sure what to do with this situation, but I do know we need to stand up and say I'm here, God. We need to act in this adventure right now, not just hoping to act in the future.

This is the song that got me thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comment-love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...