Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A slip of the tongue

Funny story...

...Yesterday at school I was letting two students help me sort these puzzle games to put in the puzzle center. I had already told them they needed to have their tables cleaned before they could help. I was about to let one of the students get started helping, but I looked up and noticed his table was not yet clean. Before I could stop myself, I said, "First go clean that crap off your table." He realized my mistake immediately of course. As I began apologizing profusely, he announces to all who will listen, "Mrs. Keilen said the 'k' word!" I responded, "Actually, it's a 'c' word..."

3 comments:

  1. SO needed that laugh!! Thanks for sharing. I think it's happened to every teacher at least once. :) To funny... nice job on the correction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Brooke - we love you! That is too funny! mama cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great story Brooke!

    -Katie Kinney

    ReplyDelete

I love comment-love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...