Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring break!

It is officially spring break here and I am thrilled! Actually, I was super excited/anxious for spring break to arrive earlier this week. I could hardly stand the wait. Strangely, by yesterday I felt like surely we would just keep going to school without spring break or even a weekend. The weekend has arrived though, and Monday is sure to be a pleasant change:)

Hopefully I can figure out a few things about work over the break. My "resignation" is now official and I need to figure out how to tell my coworkers. To tell the truth (and basically point the finger at my boss)? Or tell the airy, fluffy, make-everyone-feel-good version of the truth (my boss' suggestion)? The good news is my district mentor (who has observed my classroom many times) told me he believes I "can teach any grade kindergarten on up and do great!" He said I got a bad hand this year. That combined with us leaving sometime in the next year or so "made it easy for her to make this decision".

Anyways, it is what it is. What I really want to do now is listen and let Him lead me.

3 comments:

  1. yeay for spring break! I have four more days and parent teacher conferences before I get mine. hope yours is restful and God speaks to you (He will). Love love love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmm...do I hear SLP bells????
    I hear that a 2's may be opening...LOL

    Well I know this decision was not easy but I also know that you went to best person for advice. Only he knows all and he will lead you! Hugs enjoy the break!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be praying for wisdom and guidance! Glad you can move forward and that you are getting the praise you deserve!

    ReplyDelete

I love comment-love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...