Thursday, June 18, 2009

Belated blogging

Life has been busy in our house this last week, so the Colorado pictures will have to wait. I am in Michigan now and Matt comes here next week. It will be three weeks before we get back to Tay-haus, and it will be that long before we post pics of Colorado, the new car (!), and Michigan unless I can convince Matt to upload some pictures for me from home (I don't have them here).

I had a long, but smooth-going travel day yesterday and got to St. Johns last night. Mom and I made a variation of the meatball recipe I posted a few weeks ago. It was delicious with pasta and a salad:)

Now Mom and I are preparing to head to Lake Missaukee near Cadillac, Michigan for a weekend with Marcy and Lisa!! Just us, the warm sun, and cool cocktails...

2 comments:

  1. Been missing you(and your blogging). Can't wait to see you next week(and the car). Have fun with your mom & sisters!
    Love,
    Cindy - MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man. I'm just missing you. I'm traveling back to the states, and land in OH July 8th. I was planning on going up to MI while I'm there.

    Oh well. Hopefully I'll get to see you sometime in the next decade. Want to take a trip to Okinawa?

    Enjoy your time with your family. Miss you

    ReplyDelete

I love comment-love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...