Thursday, November 06, 2008

Fly over

Matt was fortunate to be part of a fourship fly over of Tweets at the Saturday game in Lubbock, Texas vs. Texas Tech. This is his second time flying over the Red Raiders' stadium, last time being in a twoship. Tech won the game, by the way, with an awesome last-eight-seconds touchdown!

This was a really big game and exciting for them to get to fly over. It looks fantastic to me, but Matt said it was hard to get the timing right. They were to fly over just after the National Anthem finished, but the singer was so slow that they had to turn around and get back into position to try it again. Matt will probably be part of another fly over at the Air Force Academy the week of Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job Matt! What a fun game to be a part of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Mattie. I'm still looking for you guys' pics from the Live Strong event. I don't see the event listed on that website yet. I assume you have to click on the event to see the pics? Let me know. LOVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS!

    ReplyDelete

I love comment-love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...