Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My sister, the artist



I am so fortunate to have artistic talent in the family bloodline. The three pieces pictured on this post were created by my sister Marcy. She is so talented! She creates images in her mind and transforms them to tangible pieces of art...and all in seemingly about five seconds!

The first piece (above) is called "Red Onions," and the second piece (below) is called "Fleming Creek". They were both gifts for my birthday. I love them and they are perfect in our place. Marcy, thank you so much and I hope you approve of the frame job.



Feel free to check out Marcy's work online at http://www.allthingsgrow.etsy.com/.

She will also be participating in the Detroit Urban Craft Fair, Michigan's largest juried alternative art fair on November 15th, 10am-7pm at the Fillmore Theater in Detroit. For more information see, detroiturbancraftfair.com.

I am so proud of Marcy's art and thought all of you would enjoy seeing it, too.



This last piece is our wedding gift, also painted by Marcy. Sorry about the glare. I thought I had a photo without glare, but couldn't find it.

1 comment:

I love comment-love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...