Friday, June 13, 2008

Delectable dessert



Sweet.
Creamy.
Chocolately.
Healthy!

This simple treat is all I could want in a dessert, but it's actually good for me! That made me enjoy it even more! For this sweet, summery snack (hey, it could even be breakfast!) combine a six ounce cup of vanilla yogurt with one cup of sliced strawberries and a drizzle of chocolate syrup. Enjoy!

I have a new class of kids for the summer and they are so cute that I thought you might like to see some pictures of them. I hope that's legal...



Adie and me.



Adie.



Christopher.



Kate and Canyon.



Reid and Kaleb.



Kaleb and Reid.



Samantha.

They have already shown me that temperament makes a huge difference in your experiences with children. The children in my pre-k class this year were loveable and wonderful, no doubt, but they were also often very stubborn, aggressive and moody. These kids are much more relaxed and low key. They are fun and have great personalities, but they are also much more likely to go with the flow...for the most part. I love it!

Here is a sneak peak of Matt's new pride and joy. We bought a ski pylon for the boat. Usually we have the ski rope attached to a harness on the back of the boat which makes it drag in the water some of the time and you can't ski out to the sides of the boat as much, yada, yada, yada. This ski pylon, however, makes our boat everything Matt could ever hope it would be and the skiing will be taken up a notch for him. Let's just say he's extremely excited to try it out tomorrow! More and better pictures will come after skiing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comment-love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...